narten wrote:
> Network Test absolutely does not work in a way that makes sense. .

Don't forget the test is from LMS application straight trhough to Player
- that includes interfaces, cables, bridges, routers and SB3 player.
You could have a problem on your Sb3 interface, or the cable to the SB3
or the device which rate changes from SB3 to 1Gbps backbone or even the
LMS application if runnong on a slow NAS.

I ran the test on my 100Mbps network (which has router, bridges and
Homeplugs between LMS and player) and I can get 2Mps 100% on my Sb3
(this is highest rate that will go).

Are you running the Network test from the Player -
Settings/Information/Network test

Have you checked the network interface statistics on your LMS server ?