Mnyb wrote:
> The new design sort of makes it more obvious to explore, duno of the
> gesture "detection" got better you sort of stumble upon it nowadays .

That's true.
Actually one of the "new" features I advertise in iPeng 7, being able to
swipe back and forth to go back and to go to NowPlaying on iPhone isn't
all new, too, it just didn't really work well before iOS 7 (the edge
swipe to get out of NowPlaying is new, though). iOS 7 does an
outstanding job in allowing to stack ten different (or even similar)
gesture recognizers onto each other.

I mean... On that NowPlaying screen, there's a sideways scrolling view
and if you swipe from the edge of that very view you can use the "back"
gesture instead and it all works without real conflicts. That's pretty
impressive.

On the lock screen, Apple stacks no less than 4 scroll views into each
other.

The details can still be tricky, though. iPeng 7 currently sometimes
starts to catch the wrong gesture when you want to scroll vertically on
iPhone. I nailed that one, though, will be fixed in the next update.
And then there are cases where they still seem to have legacy code in
there that breaks it all, like the index bar.

> How long have you been able to collapse the leftside menu ?

That's iPeng 7, indeed.

> It is a bit non obvius i do like UI's where stuff are hinted with icons
> like a > or something then you get it directly .

Yes, but then these hints tend to clutter stuff a lot and then you don't
_have_ to use it.
There's a hint if you use the pinned playlist and you set it to edit
mode :)

> Btw can we have all letters or numbers on the rigth not letters spaced
> with dots "a*c*d*f*h" ??

iPhone 4? No, unfortunately not. Unless you tell me which characters to
permanently leave out. iOS adds the dots automatically when it believes
the index is too long.

> or even worse number with dots in-between bleuh ?
What should be there in place of the dots?
The dots are for the "uneven" 25-step indexes. If I start to write full
three-digit numbers, the index bar needs to get three times as wide.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*