gocubs42 wrote:
> Thanks that did the trick...really nice IPENG 7 Now if there was a way
> for IPENG 7 to stay open on an IPAD when going to another application
> and back to IPENG 7.
You mean to keep it active while it's in the background? Yes, I'll try
to add this, as mentioned above, however, it's pretty much at Apple's
discretion, technically, this is a pretty forbidden feature.

If you talk about the App being inactive in the background but not
getting killed completely, this depends on how much memory that other
App you use in between consumes. If it's a lot, background Apps get
killed.
iPeng, on the iPad, keeps around some 12MB of memory (depends a bit on
your library size) which is not particularly small so iT#s pretty likely
to get killed early, the problem is if I free up more memory it
considerably slows down the startup when you return to the App making it
a bit moot, after all, iPeng would then pretty much have the same
startup time as if it got completely killed so it's easier to risk it
getting killed.

sprint wrote:

> With 'Artists' selected they are as expected displayed alphabetically
> but there is no album artwork? Are you indicating that there is
> currently a bug which is stopping the album artwork being displayed
> which you will be fixing with the next release?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.
You can "prevent" the bug right now if you open "Albums" before you open
"Artists->All Albums" whenever you start the App (only a full start, not
when returning to the App).

> I also have a problem when I expand the 'Album' page in landscape mode,
> it continues to now only display two albums side by side whereas it used
> to display three albums?
Then you probably have scaled up the album size to something that only
supports two covers. Just scale them down a bit until the third column
appears. You are also aware you can expand the view, aren't you? Have a
look at the App Store images.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*