)p( wrote:
> This has probably been asked before but I would love to see ipeng
> support playback of the local library including itunes match. iPeng's
> local playback works great and it would be perfect if I could switch
> between my squeezebox library and itunes library on the fly in the same
> interface. I could then also use iPeng not only at home but also on the
> road.

You mean to play both libraries through iPeng?

iTunes match will not be possible, though, unless you download stuff to
the device but local playback will come one day, I'm confident :) Not
too soon, though :(

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*