castalla wrote:
> 1200 usd !!!
>
> Get a joggler for 50 gbp and a decent dac (if necessary)

Yes, it's not cheap. But I don't want to be putting anything together
and I failed to find anything that would meet my requirements in terms
of ease of use (I use the android app, not the remote or LMS).
It's cheaper than it was when it came out (in the UK) while the Touch is
now more than double the price.
I like the idea of the large display, I can see the artist and and the
track across the room (on my SB3) and it will be even better with the
Transporter.
The SB3 display never failed and it's been on non stop (it's a clock
when switched off) since I bought it when it first came out.
It's expensive, but comparing it to other gear that's on the market,
it's worth the money. And so is the Touch even though it is way
overpriced.