Jeff_G wrote:
> It should be no problem then. Just a standard lead that would plug into
> a monitor, pc etc.
> I've checked the description on eBay and it states AC 100-240. Although
> I guess the description is taken from the web somewhere.
> I'm not sure why it says the box contents 'power supply'
> This is the item:
> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151363040438?_trksid=p2060778.m2763.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

correct re cable. no clue about description. probably just a copy/paste
mistake (even on Logitech's part).

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* several Touch, Radio, SB3
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify