Jeff_G wrote:
> I went for the Transporter. I hope it will last a while. Just like
> anything, it could last few days, it could last a decade or more. I've
> had the SB3 since 2007 I guess, it's SlimDevices one and I've had no
> problems at all.
> Now waiting for the seller to ship it. Paid on Tuesday, it's Thursday
> and no notification as yet :mad:

None of my SB devices have broken. other than a Duet that was
questionable from the start, and remains temperamental. The Transporter
is a premium product - treat it right and it will last... to this day.
the transporter has premium specs.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine running Ubuntu 12.04 + LMS 7.7.3 on VMware
Player
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- Creek Destiny Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->-
KEF LS50
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> MusicalFidelity
M1PWR -> Totem DreamCatcher