CommanderROR wrote:
> Ok...
> So, does this come down to replacing the free Mysqueezebox.com with a
> paid (or even subscription) ickstream?
> I'm mostly after Streaming services like Deezer, Play Music and Wimp, I
> can always add radio stations manually...

For now it will be free for Squeezebox users.
We currently have no model to charge users for the use of the platform
but for other hardware that might change in a few years, depending on
what the vendors of that hardware choose.

We have no plans to charge for Squeezeboxes, if we ever want to include
services for which _we_ have to pay this will obviously not hold - for
now these services are simply not available for Squeezebox users.

In the end, always remember: everybody whose business model is to
permanently give you something for free will sell you instead in the end
in the form of data or advertising, there is no free lunch.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*