CommanderROR wrote:
> Another question:
> I assume you'll have a new Wimp Plugin, right? Would that allow AAC
> Playback on the Premium subscription? Currently we only get 256k mp3 or
> FLAC...

Unfortunately the WiMP AAC streams isn't compatible with the LMS
streaming code os it currently works the same as the standard WiMP
plugin so you will get MP3 or FLAC format.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.