The LMS is running on a Linux machine (ubuntu).  Its configuration
hasn't changed in a long time, and the SB is talking fine with it over
wifi.  On wifi tracks play without issue (except for the occasional
reboots and skipping).

I have not tried connecting to MySqueezebox.com.  Will try tonight if I
can get it talking on ethernet again.  Note: another thing I've started
seeing is that sometimes the SB acts like I'm holding down a button on
the remote - as if I'm pressing it repeatedly.  A quick press of the
right arrow will result in endless advances to the right.  There's
nothing wrong with the remote.  I can cover up the led and it keeps
acting like the button is pressed.