JRatron wrote:
> Oooh, now there's a bit of good news, good work guys! :)
> Are you still planning to use the same Hammond case and do you still
> need a hand with the backplate design?
> cheers,
> James
Yes it is the same case. I have been through 2 connector test boards and
I need to do another. I have to change the RCA jacks, the current ones
are a little too flimsy. Also the BNC jack is not quite positioned
right, but that entails tweaking the position of 5 other jacks. It's a
complicated dance to get it all just right.

I'll send you one when I get it put together.

Thanks,

John S.