Whether or not there is a clipping issue with a persons music or stereo
gear is kind of beside the point of providing replay gain support in
SqueezePlayer. Replay gain support would be a very nice feature for
SqueezePlayer so that an Android based Squeezebox player will be able to
have volume differences between different recordings addressed. With
many squeeze users moving to players that are homegrown it would be nice
to know that we can have the same feature/function that we had/have in
the original squeeze devices.

2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
Rock Solid with LMS 7.8.0 and WHS 2011