netchord wrote:
> i'm getting a message on all channels today alerting me to the
> forthcoming change.  essentially, a guy is reading the email we got last
> week.  it's on all channels, and seems to be in a continuous loop.
>
> since i'm not prepared to invest in new hardware, it's addio SiriusXM.

Probably won't help, but I have contacted SiriusXM letting them know
that I'll be cancelling my internet streaming service given that it no
longer works with logitech squeezeboxes. I'm sure this is not entirely
their fault, but as pippin has pointed out elsewhere, I'm a siriusXM
paying customer and they still receive revenue.  Logitech is no longer
in this business and receive no revenue from me. And we're only lucky
that mysb.com still works (and we have this forum with its wealth of
info).

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify