d6jg wrote:
> I would be interested in that. I always curse when I am in a record shop
> (yes an actual shop) and can't get access to check whether I already
> have a version of a particular album - often happens with Jazz where
> there can be albums with different names that are the same thing.

I use 'HanDBase' (http://www.ddhsoftware.com/handbase.html) on my iPhone
/ iPad for that purpose.
Since I use iTunes to rip and manage my music, I simply export my music
library to an excel file that I then feed to HanDBase. It allows you to
make different views and it has pretty good search capabilities. Works
very well.

'M-DAC' (http://www.audiolab.co.uk/M-DAC%20Series.aspx?lang=En) ->
'Focal MP1200' (http://www.mp1200.co.nf/) -> 'Focal Electra 1028 Be'
(http://www.focal.com/en/electra-1000-be-2/209-electra-1028-be-3544053695099.html)
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
2 x Wandboard Dual, 1 x Wandboard Quad
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.9.0.
iPeng on iPhone, SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon