dasmueller wrote:
> https://www.dropbox.com/help/16
>
> according to the info in the link above newer dropbox versions-such as
> mine, do not have a public folder.
>
> When I share things w dropbox I right click on the folder I want to
> share and select Share Dropbox Link. There then is a popup on the bottom
> right of the screen which says the link has been copied to the
> clipboard-click to view. After clicking to view the link I copy and
> paste it into the email I am sending. One should be able to do the same
> in a forum I would think

In Windows, Click on the dropbox icon in the notification area
Click on the "World" icon, this will open to you dropbox on the web.

Down the lefthand side click sharing

On the right hand side of the folder list in line with the folder you
want to share, click share > Send Link then copy and paste your link to
the forum post

I suggest you create a directory purely for sharing first

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3, Squeezebox Receiver, SqueezePlayer,
PiCorePlayer/RPi2/Hifiberry DAC+ x2,PiCorePlayer/RPi2/Hifiberry
DAC+Pro,Wandboard SOA
*Server:* Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1444881383 on Centos 7
VM
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS