Vegz78 wrote:
> Thanks again for a quick and thorough reply, Pippin!
> Update 2016.12.10, Pippin: If you or anyone else are interested, you can
> follow the progress of your idea to install the ickstream plugin on the
> SB Touch server here:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?77474-How-to-install-3rd-party-plugins-for-SB-Touch-s-Squeezebox-Server-instance&p=870272&highlight=#post870272

As discussed with Michael on the forum thread I linked to above, I
failed in my attenpts and it seems like the Touch has too little RAM to
be a good candidate for running the ickstream plugin.

I'm now back to installing LMS on my Mybook Live NAS again, where it
turns out that the ickstream plugin itself is the reason why the HDD
keeps spinning, gets hot and never goes into standby.

Any help on this subject would be appreciated and I've continued the
subject on another thread at Ickstream's own forum, where I beliebe the
root causes for the Ickstream plugin preventing HDD spindown might've
been found:
https://forum.ickstream.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=637

Vegard