MeSue wrote:
> Yesterday I decided to subscribe to the ad-free Slacker Radio Plus. It's
> been really flaky. The music keeps stopping mid-song and I have to skip
> track to get it playing again. Sometimes that works but sometimes I have
> to change stations. Now I can't get it to play anything. The errors I
> keep seeing are 403 or 500.
>
> I restarted the server and now it is playing. Will see how long it lasts
> this time. Also not getting cover art when it does play.
>
> I noticed they don't even mention squeezebox on their site any longer.
> Is this no longer a good option for Squeezebox? Is anyone using it?

I use Slacker a lot and have noticed similar behavior.  I attributed a
lot of it to a flaky Squeezebox radio that I have but it sounds like the
problem may also lie with Slacker.  The cover art consistently either
doesn't show up or only shows for one or two songs.  I have also had the
issue where it "cannot fetch the next song" and will stop playing.  I
have also had it stop in the middle of a song but that is a more rare
occurrence.  I am not a paid subscriber but it sounds like that wouldn't
make too much of a difference.  It is a shame we are having this much
trouble as I really enjoy their Indie Hits and Indie Chill stations.