MeSue wrote:
> Thanks for the replies. Too bad because I really like their radio
> features. I will probably cancel after this month I've paid for and send
> them some feedback as to why.

Hello

Glad I'm not the only one then, I've used Slacker ever since I got my
first Touch back about six years ago ( it has since been joined by
another touch and three Raspberry Pis). I really liked the service and
it's ease of use so I got a subscription. Lately it has been stopping a
lot and it's amazing how frustrating that can be. Not knowing the cause
I contacted Slacker ( no help) reloaded LMS, removed the app, added it
again and various other bits of black magic.

Really very sad it has become almost unusable. If its going to be a dead
duck what would folks suggest as the next best option ?