Slacker is nonfunctional on my SBs today. I hope that's not permanent. I
have a pair premium subscription.
I like Slacker over other programs (Pandora) because you can stack
different genres and automatically scroll through many different types
of music( classical, country,pop,etc.). Sad that Slacker may be gone
from SBs.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.9; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's
Plugin);CalmRadio,Napster,
Ipeng remote controller.