ralphy wrote:
> Yes, they should be as I only made a few changes to get jivelite to
> compile for windows and none of the changes involved keyboard shortcut
> handling.

What's the chance of using these keys on the picoreplayer version of
jivelite? Is there anyway I can make that happen?

I've been searching around, and as far as I can tell, Windows jivelite
is the only one with working keyboard control. I've got a MS multimedia
keyboard which has some keys that work, but I'd love to have the ability
to use all of those, and configure them how I want

Ryan