ryangodammit wrote:

> I've been searching around, and as far as I can tell, Windows jivelite
> is the only one with working keyboard control. I've got a MS multimedia
> keyboard which has some keys that work, but I'd love to have the ability
> to use all of those, and configure them how I want
>
> Ryan

I have just tried a Microsoft Comfort Curve (has media control keys)
with pCP and it worked well.
The keys are not exactly as shown at the start of this thread, for
example the "i" key appears to function as Power Off.
But volume up/down and Mute worked (the Play/Pause key does not work but
can use Spacebar for that).

So ... how about starting a completely new thread about keyboard control
of JiveLite and can discuss it further there.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com