rkrug wrote:
> I was looking at these for quite some time - but I am a little bit lost
> by what I need. I have a router (supplied one) and only would use these
> as wireless access points and, preferably, as dhcp server. I couldn't
> figure out which components I would need.
One cloudkey as controller, or a pc for the free software.
Then just as much accesspoint as you need.
After config you don't really need the controller anymore until you want
to change anything. Just remember DON'T pull powerplug or SD card when
running. If you do that and the cloudkey starts white blinking you need
the config backup you made before. With that it runs within 10 minutes.

*SqueezeBoxes:* 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x
Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden)
1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
*Server:* LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
*Network:* AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity