Videopac wrote:
> What's the reason you would like to renew your wifi?

My router is getting a little long in the tooth. It's worked fairly well
for years, but it now gets a little glitchy sometimes. Plus, it seems
like the technology has improved quite a bit. Plus, I'd like to stop
having to switch between four different networks when I'm wandering
around the house. Plus, our old cat has been sleeping on top of our old
router (nice and warm for her old bones), and she caved in the top
piece, so I fear it might not last much longer.