doctor_big wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> Wondering if Michael might have some way of counting how many devices
> are currently being used?
>
> Perhaps an estimate of how many devices currently connect to
> mysqueezebox.com?
>
> Just curious.
>
> Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

The connection the mysqueezebox doomed ecosystem is an evil that needs
to be eradicated from the any LMS connected device.

I am not even sure if I deleted or still included the mysqueezebox
account, but if I do it is by accident. My LMS just plays local music or
Spotify these days. I don't want anything else.

My mom unfortunately doesn't visit me anymore, but that was my last
connection to internet radio stations she listened to while staying with
me.

*None* of my devices have ever failed, and I have more than i need. The
receiver (and certainly the controller) shall never see any active duty
again.

In fact I have donated several of my devices to friends, and they are
still working hard and well playing music.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine (on VMware Workstation 14 Pro) running Ubuntu
18.04 + LMS 7.9
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- Totem
Element Fire
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher + Velodyne Minivee Sub
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado
PS500e/Shure 1540