mherger wrote:
> mysqueezebox.com,
> >>
> >> Now that's actually a very good question :-)... does it still do
> update
> >> checks with --nomysqueezebox?
> >
> > Plugins? LMS nightlies? Yes of course, I wouldn't use it else.
>
> Ok, with --nomysqueezebox not even update checks would reach out to
> mysb.com, but LMS would without it, but no credentials set. The update
> check is what gives me a rough number of installations out there.
> Otherwise I have no means to know how many there are. I'd appreciate it
> if you re-enabled it. --nomysqueezebox was a tool for myself to see what
>
> else needs to be tweaked in order to make LMS stand alone. But it's
> nothing I'd encourage using.
>
> --
>
> Michael

You speak, I obey, done!

But you do know that this is an option made easy in both piCorePlayer &
max2play?

27586

|Filename: --nomy.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27586|

*Server - LMS 7.9.2 *Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0 25K library playlists & LMS cache
on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi