All -

Since my Squeezebox Classic is out of commission waiting for a new wall
wart, I decided to move my piCorePlayer to the family room, where my
main system lives. Unfortunately, at the same time I upgraded my wifi to
cure some long-standing problems in my home. The cure worked, but my new
system - a Netgear Orbi mesh network - doesn't play well with my RPi3.
The pi can't see the router's 2.4g network.

Here's what I've done so far:

- I've logged into the RPi directly to make sure everything is running
and wifi is turned on. It is and it is. Of course I've tried to connect
the wireless network from within the RPi, with no luck.
- On the router side, I've moved the 2.4g network off its automatic
setting and have tried a variety of channels - 1,9, 8, 6, all with no
luck.

Every other 2.4g device I have sees the router fine. Is there anything I
can do on the RPi side to improve things? A dongle? A new setting inside
piCorePlayer? (I'm running 5.x, btw). Anyone know if version 4 of the Pi
has the same issue?

tks,
s.