Well, not so much.

I'm not a wizard but I'm also not terrible when it comes to computers
and networking. I put in some quality time last night and again tonight
with the Orbi admin software and I see neither any 'smart' features - or
anything that might fill the bill -nor any way to assign separate SSIDs
to the 2.4 and 5 networks. I suppose the good news here is that not
getting piCore running forced me to resurrect an old Duet that I always
struggled with, but which now is firing on all cylinders, behaving like
a chamo.

Still, I love my piCorePlayer and don't to write it off? Anything else I
can try?

s.