ralphy wrote:
> The current released balance feature has been working fine with
> squeezeplay for me.
>
> Full left is -25 and full right is +25.  Browser cache perhaps?
>
> When you click apply does the balance change in squeezeplay?
>
> I have 'new MacOS Intel and Windows squeezeplay builds v8.0.1r1368
> available'
> (https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezeplay/) with
> Balance and Output Channel Mode: Mono support.

I'm not talking about what you see in the browser.  I'm talking about
what the player actually receives from server.  I'm trying to add
balance support to SB Player and noticed that when the balance is not
zero, the gain value of the "audg" command of one of the channels is no
longer a fixed point value between 0 and 1.0 (which is an integer value
between 0 and 65536).  Instead it changes to a fixed point value between
0 and 24 (integer value between 0 and 1572864)