bpa wrote:
> Cache/Installed/Plugins is only used for plugin managed by Plugin
> manager downloaded from repositories.
>
> If you look at WebUI Settings/Information - it lists the plugins
> directories. - you'll see a number of directories including
> Cached/InstalledPlugins/Plugins and Slim/Plugin.
>
> Manaully installed user plugins (what you want) go into a *Plugins*
> directory at a top level (exact location depends on OS)  - do not
> install in Slim/Plugin as that is for LMS supplied plugins.
On my LMS server (running on piCorePlayer, so the OS is piCore Linux),
WebUI/Settings/Information lists these plugin folders:
/USR/LOCAL/SLIMSERVER/CACHE/INSTALLEDPLUGINS/PLUGINS,
/USR/LOCAL/SLIMSERVER/PLUGINS, /USR/LOCAL/SLIMSERVER/CACHE/PLUGINS

So I presume that I should put my plugin into
*/usr/local/slimserver/Plugins* - but no such folder exists.

Is it that LMS is prepared to use plugins if the folder happens to be
there, but that the folder may not exist?
Can I just create that folder and put my plugin there? (I don't want to
just try it without some reassurance, in case it breaks LMS).

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A