Thanks to all of you again. I went back and reread all of the comments
and I think I am beginning to get this. The Raspberry pi and the Dell
Wyse are great suggestions. As I mentioned, I'll go the Raspberry pi /
piCorePlayer and I won't worry about connection to mysb. I'll keep the
Duet Controller.

I have been rather old school with my audio set up -- my amplifier is
early 1970's -- so I do have some work to do to get hip to the new
technologies. Some of the lingo baffles me, eg: "client", "hat", "run
ffs" etc. So as I get into my Raspberry pi / piCorePlayer launch you may
see me back here again seeking your help.

As Billy Strayhorn said "ever onward and upward."

Thanks again.