kidstypike wrote:
> Load the whole library in mp3tag, sort on genre header, scroll down to
> folk/rock or whatever. Also look at the tag type column for tags other
> than v3.2.

I had done that. The ghost tags don't show up. Not surprising since tags
are attached to files/tracks, and LMS is reporting no files with the tag
(same library).

It seems to me that the question is where the tag label is coming from
if it is not attached to a file/track.

I'm close to giving up, it's really just a minor annoyance.

R.

LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (WiFi) - home office
Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
Touch x 1 - spare
UE Radio x 1 - spare
Boom x 1 - spare