SlimChances wrote:
> You might want to try deleting contents of the cache . On my Linux box
> it is here /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache.(make sure you stop the
> server first sudo service logitechmediaserver stop, I think )

Not sure how to do that within pCP, I've no Linux capabilities at all.
You can remove the cache from within the LMS dialog in pCP, but I'm not
sure what the implications are.

And since the library was scanned after a completely new installation,
presumably whatever is in the cache was added at that time, which means
it got the genre names from somewhere.

R.

LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (WiFi) - home office
Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
Touch x 1 - spare
UE Radio x 1 - spare
Boom x 1 - spare