Man in a van wrote:
> I can't remember slarti :(:rolleyes:
>
> What I'm going to prepose, is a test with RPI OS Bullseye Lite, a basic
> LMS and Squeezelite to dertermine if the standby function works.
>
> I'm just now making an image to send to kitus (if he (gender
> neutral)wants to partake)
>
> It's Jim's (redrum) Occam razor theory :)
>
> ronnieI thought I had just read a post by you saying that, must have have been
a different thread as I can't find it now [emoji1787].
For my E30 I used my udev rule on both pCP and Raspbian. They both
worked but in a different way. On pCP the DAC would go into standby
after playback stopped, while the Raspbian only entered standby when I
clicked the player power button in LMS. Probably some setting pCP I
suppose. Incidentally a coax connected Touch also doesn't allow an E30
to go into standby.
The power saving in Standby is miniscule anyway (0.1W on mine)  so apart
from being annoying to see the orange display is it worth using standby?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk