kitus wrote:
> Thanks! I had already done so. I have tested these commands from the CLI
> and they work just fine. I'm able to power on and off the corresponding
> USB port, and after a while the DAC either goes into standby or gets out
> of it.
>
> Now, after adding these commands on pCP UI, I'm still trying to digest
> the rest of the long GitHub post, and whether or not the rest of the all
> the tweaks are needed in my case or note. That is a heck of a long
> thread...
>
> Help me understand this: the whole thread deals with the audible noise
> and you tried to reproduce the noise by turning on and off the port. So
> far so good. But why do you need the udev rule for? I still haven't
> figured that out...

Those commands only toggle the usb port off and on at start up to make
sure the udev rule takes effect. So you still need the udev rule but I
have a feeling
usb-power.tcz
might have been added to the pCP repository so check there first. You
will need to edit the udev rule to change the idProduct to that of your
DAC (obtained from lsusb) assuming idVendor remains the same.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk