slartibartfast wrote:
> After you removed the commands in tweaks does it still work after
> rebooting your pCP?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I have it working now :)

Unplugging the usb lead to the dac did the trick (as per your comments
on the github thread)

But that's not a good thing.

I removed the uhubctl instructions from the Tweaks page and restarted
squeezelite; the dac started to go into standby when I pressed the green
power button on the LMS gui.

I restored  playback and then used the pCP shutdown command to close the
pi, the dac followed suit.

I repowered the raspberry pi, the dac came on line and I started
playback

Pressing the LMS power button now only paused playback.

I interrupted the usb power supply to the dac (I did not pull the dac
power plug or pull the usb cable from the dac, I 'used one of these'
(https://www.aqvox.de/usb-power_en.html) in the dac usb connection

I had to restart squeezelite to restore playback but the power switch
then put the dac into standby

Not very good really.

As you seemed to hint at in the github thread a cron job to stop / start
the usb-power after restart might solve the problem.

Or use the remote control to select an used input on the dac :):)

The raspberrypi OS works much better in this respect.

ronnie