enduser Wrote:
> I am probably unique in that they screwed me and I came back for another
> serving. Most people who don't get service likely never spend time in
> these forums. They are done with the company and move on.
> There is a huge boom in Media PC and I'm guessing that this is the
> future for the mainstream.

Icky.

Since you two have kissed and made up, how about actually letting
people figure out what your current problem with your new SB3 is and
how to fix it?

If you're serious about giving Slim a second chance, then you really
have to put aside the hatred and bitterness and spend your energy on
getting things to work.

The more energy you spend on bickering, the less energy you spend on
making things work and the more likely you won't actually get it to
work to your satisfaction.

--
snarlydwarf