Hi Bob

no resolution yet, but now persuing idea of getting replacement SB3
unit.  Best I can ascertain is that SB3 crashes on wireless connection
once its been on for a while & got warm.  Works fine for half an album
on start-up from cold, then crashes.  Crashes then more frequent after
power down/up (usually first track).  May sound unusual, but I can't
see any other pattern other than this.  However, pop an ethernet cable
in and it'll happily play all night.

Taking a little consolation from fact that this particular issue seems
rare.  You are only other reported instance that I've seen, so fingers
crossed its just a Friday afternoon box which can be replaced.

Will post if this resolves it or anything if anything comes to light in
the meantime.

Steve

--
SteveL