Heaters here tend to be the fan blowers which take the temp up to about
20 deg celcius or so.  The side effect of these is that the humidity
then drops to 30 dgrees or so if the humidifier isn't on.  That said,
I'm sure lots of SB users are probably usign SB's in these conditions
already.  Not very knowlegeable about electricity but if the heater
generates a field, would it be any different to another electrical
product?  I had thought about this possibility as the heater was being
used at the same time but am not so sure about the cause/ effect
relationship.....

--
Sharpei