Do you mean by that 'did I download and install Slimserver on my
computer'? If that is what you meant by your question, then the answer
is yes. I have been using it for a month and listening via
Softsqueeze.

My problems seems to be related to what the remote can and cannot do.
Right now, it only allows me to scroll through 1) Setup networking, 2)
View current settings 3) Connect with SqueezeNetwork and 4) connect
with 0.0.0.0. That happens even after I cycle power. The signal
strength is good so I have to assume I successfully connected.

--
Bruce S.