kewe65 Wrote:
> How *I* use the Bridge now and how I had planned to use the Squeezebox
> is thus:
> I take my laptop into the listening room, connect to the PC at the
> other end of the house via Remote Desktop, fire up either Music! or
> Music Library or stream a radio station from the PC - anything that I
> want to listen to that's accessible from the PC - and its being routed
> to the stereo where I sit.
This rather seems to defeat the simplicity of the Music Bridge, which
is no doubt one of its stronger selling points.  Why not just put the
sound driver on the laptop and use it to stream music to the device
sitting in the same room?  Using remote desktop to another system seems
awfully convoluted when you're holding a PC in your lap.  It's even more
baffling why you'd do this if you have challenging wireless conditions
in your home.

--
JJZolx

Jim