ultra238a Wrote:
> We had thought about a drive duplicator but we are actually only putting
> on a small amount of data on the drive in comparison to the size of the
> actual drive in the box. I have had a look at the specs. on some of the
> devices on the market and to be honest I think the way we are going to
> be doing it soon will actually be quicker.
>
> Thanks for the info though anyway.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul
> Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd

No point you buying a drive duplicator because if you don't get
SlimServer working on the QNAP, your sales are going to dry up anyway.
I'm on the point of returning mine, not fit for purpose. Hello? The
general idea is that you do the development and testing before you con
people into buying the product, not after.

--
Mark Norton