From: NWP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Re: Multiple SoftSqueeze instances on a single PC
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 23:13:18 -0700

I'd like to learn more about what you are doing here.

Specifically, if changing the virtual mac address to operate multiple
SoftSqueezes work for you (which I believe it should) how are you
getting them to play out of multiple soundcards?

Is it possible to install multiple sound cards on a PC and direct
SoftSqueeze output to specific cards?

--
NWP