fingers Wrote:
> probably not as puzzled as me ;)
>
> I am pretty much a newbie at all of this.  I have confirmed that the ID
> tags do show 2 digits per track (01, 02, 03 etc).  Is there a
> configuration setting within SlimServer that I can order the tracks by?

No, there is no configuration setting - slimserver will always play
tracks in the order of the TRACKNUMBER tag... (1) if it can find and
read them in the first place and (2) you are not browsing by music
folder.

What format are the files in (MP3? FLAC?) ?

And, again, exactly what are you using to confirm the value of the
tags?

If you haven't already, read
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?BeginnersGuideToTagging and also
download and install mp3tag from http://www.mp3tag.de/en/  ... and then
use it to look in the tags for this album.

Don't worry, we'll get it sorted eventually!!

Ceejay

--
ceejay