Ben,

I took the plunge and overall things have gone well. The application
manager tool is helpful for the average user (me) to get new programs
installed easily. Someone has reported that feature to now be broken
but I haven't checked: http://m80.dyndns.org/770/index.shtml

Browser seems more stable, you can assign swap space to the memory
card, and the "no toolbar in fullscreen" sticks after reboot. I think
those are all plusses for the skin users. Also, the new Opera browser
can access the SqueezeNetwork webpage and the Pandora music service
(via SN) can now be controlled w/ the Nokia. Pandora.com requires a
later version of Flashplayer not yet ported to the Nokia.

I know some things have been changed in 6.5 (artwork, etc) but I'm sure
you will have those figured out soon! :)

--
atlslim