atlslim Wrote:

> I know some things have been changed in 6.5 (artwork, etc) but I'm sure
> you will have those figured out soon! :)

Actually, I think in large part all of the skin-related changes are
done. I've been quietly updating the Nokia770 skin (as well as the
benevolent KDF) as 6.5 goes through its growing pains. The current
issues with 6.5 are mostly slimserver and database-related, which
affect not only the web UI but also the general use of squeezeboxen.
For example, when you select an album to play, it doesn't play the
tracks in order. Stuff like that. It also crashes easily. (I'm not
worried...we'll get there...just gotta be patient)

#!/ben

--
bklaas

"the Nokia770 skin guy"