Just updated to 2006OS and found a couple of things that are huge to the
usability of the 770 as a slimserver controller.

1. As atlslim posted earlier on this thread-- View->Show
Toolbar->uncheck fullscreen is "sticky" with reboot. That resolves a
major annoyance, since the Nokia770 skin relies on the user going to
fullscreen mode with the toolbar off.

2. This one, IMO, is big. The toolbar no longer pops up when loading a
new image/page/DOM content. In the Opera included with 2005OS, the
toolbar would appear whenever any new image loaded, including, for
example, a new piece of cover art when a new song starts. Then, when
the toolbar would pop up, the page would dynamically resize, which
would in turn cause the vertical and horizontal scrollbars to appear.
Needless to say, this was mucho annoying, and I'm really happy to see
that working as it should.

I've heard some scattered complaints on web forums about the quality of
this 2006OS release, but from what I've experimented with so far, it's a
big win for those using it as a slimserver controller.

...plus I'm intrigued to use it as a VOIP phone with Google Talk, just
cuz it's geeky ;)

cheers,
#!/ben

--