Hey Patrick:
I think I appreciate what you are trying to say here but how do you
think the person who started the thread feels upon reading your post?
Any better about what they are experiencing? Are you saying that the
forums are only a place to come to seek specific technical help and not
a place to vent your frustration? As someone who had posted pretty
specific detail regarding a problem and not received any responses at
all (even more frustrating), I can understand the post very well. Maybe
you don't like reading posts like that but you don't HAVE to respond do
you?
I've posted plenty about the various and sundry difficulties that I've
had with the SB and it wasn't until fairly recently when I hooked up
with a tech support person who absolutely rocks that I've started to
feel good about the product. That said, this thing isn't without its
difficulties and what better place to come and let off a little steam
than the forums?
Like I said I think I understand your point but outside of making you
feel better (isn't that the same thing?), what's the point?

--
sayonaraML