Thanks for the comments Mark.  As for my router I do think this is the
issue, but I'm not familiar enough with networking to figure it out.
I"m in mixed mode, with a 64 bit WEP enabled, which wasn't a problem a
week ago before this happened.  Under access restrictions nothing is
blocked.

I tried to PING the SB3 (using the ip address that it has assigned
itself 169.254.169.84) and got the following result:

PING 169.254.169.84 ( 169.254.169.84 ) : 56 data bytes
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
--- 169.254.169.84 ping statistics ---
packets transmitted = 5 , packets received = 0 packet loss = 100%

So it seems obvious there is no connection whatsoever and something is
blocking it.  Maybe I need a different router?

--
WrightDawg