radish;161842 Wrote:

> This isn't the Daily Show.

Colbert Report, to give proper credit.

> If you dispute what I (or anyone else) has said please provide some
> evidence (or at least logical argument) to back up your view,

Like I said a few posts back, go to the thread I started in the
Audiophile forum, and check out the new NeoDigits Helios X5000
DVD/media server device. It has pretty much what everyone here has
asked for at some point, and costs $579. It's fine for you to claim it
is very difficult to implement new features, but eventually, others
will do it, and that may come sooner than you realize. At some point,
it becomes too late to play catch up. SD won't be the only player in
this arena for long. In a way, I'm glad Logitech made the acquisition,
because I think they will have the business sense to stay a step ahead
of the competition.

--
ezkcdude

DIY projects page:
http://www.ezdiyaudio.com

System:
SB3->EZDAC->MIT Terminator 2 interconnects->Endler Audio 24-step
Attenuators (RCA-direct)->Parasound Halo A23 125W/ch amplifier->Speltz
anti-cables->DIY 2-ways + Dayton Titanic 10" subwoofer

He's not hi-fi, he's my stereo.