bishopdonmiguel wrote:
Sch;162639 Wrote:
I am looking for a box, that does with video what squeezebox does with
audio.
Apple's pending "iTV" product is encouraging.  The real question, which
has yet to be answered, is can it steam media files from a generic file
server or does it require an OS X installation somewhere on the network
to enable playback.  The latter is more probable and for me a deal
killer.  Although I do run OS X, I don't want my desktops to be in the
repository/streaming business.

Oh great, another Apple product full of DRM, proprietary technology and patents, no doubt...

Regards,
Peter